Friday, 30 January 2015

Woah!

It has been a mad amount of time since I did anything with this blog. Like, I know it's been a while but checking the dates on posts really puts things in perspective. Considering the great little circle of bloggers I interacted with this makes me a kinda sad (where are you guys now?) but I went off blogging around the time hubby and I started to look to the future and now we have a beautiful son who is just the most amazing thing I've done with my life.

SO

The blog is back!

Where am I at?

I have finally finished rewriting and spit-shining Jenna's story to a level that I am 100% ready to go with it. I've sent out a grand total of ten queries in the past (some of which got partial requests) but then I chickened out. Best friend doubt kicked in and I crawled back into my preverbal hole. Now I've made the decision it's time to let go, shove her out the door, and see if I can't find an agent who loves her story as much as I do. (Wish me luck!)

Then I have Corvette's story which I'm probably 90% there with. I'm pretty happy with where she's at but I know I'll turn into ol' Tommy Tinkler and play with the pretty words again and again under someone tears her out of my hands.

Then I have Addy, Ebony and Emerella all with stories waiting to be told. And between looking after my little prince, I finally have time to write them.

At this point I have no idea what this blog is going to turn into. It will still have quite a lot to do with writing, probably some movies, maybe some baby stuff - who knows? I'm currently reviewing books over at Aussie Owned and Read who are doing a cra-zay giveaway right now.

Anyway, I'll work out something semi regular and get back to it.

Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for commenting! It means more than you know :)