Tuesday 21 February 2012

Blogspiration (2) Always Believe





Blogspiration is a Brand Spankin' New weekly meme hosted by both GrowingUp YA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation and just a little SOMETHING.
Check out these gal's awesomeness:
http://saz101.blogspot.com.au/
http://growingupya.blogspot.com/


This week's blogspiration is a little something I like to remind myself of when I'm feeling real down in the dumps:


And damn it, when I read the awesomeness that is this quote, I always try and do. Creating something - ANYTHING - makes me real happy inside.

How about you? 

9 comments:

  1. Eeee! Heather, I LOVE this one. LOVE LOVE LOVE! SO inspiring! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It's one of those ones that just makes me want to get moving with ANYTHING

      Delete
  2. Great quote especially for those hoping to become writers or really kind of artistic career one day(:

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for stopping by Katie! And yes, it's a perfect quote for writers :P

      Delete
  3. That's legitimate inspiration right there!! SOOO GREAT! I may need to post that on my wall :D

    Thanks, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...that's really cute! And definitely inspirational!

    By the way, thanks for following my blog; I am now following you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristin, go for it! Share the blogspiration around :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a great inspiration!! I love it :) I should put it on my wall! :) Thanks for sharing :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for commenting! It means more than you know :)