Thursday 9 August 2012

Do you do Wordpress?

Totally for uni, but I have to make a Wordpress account. It has to be based around where I see myself at the end of my degree. It will be a totally fictional account of myself as an awesome producer who's all professional and shiz but I still want to make it fun.

If any of you guys have wordpress can you help me out? I'm not really sure how to go about the whole things and I'd totally love you guys to give me a push in the right (fun) direction. Feel free to make a completely different person to be if you feel the need to comment.

I want to make it fun, I want to make it a page where 'industry professionals' go to hang out. It's going to be a laugh and I'll love you guys to join in.

Also, I'm not sure how blogger/wordpress go together but can you still comment on each other's blogs? I'm thinking yes but I really haven't looked into it too much.

This is my WIP page if anyone is interested:

http://heathermaybryant.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for commenting! It means more than you know :)