Despite my horribly busy week, I've made myself find time to post this. The lovely Rhiann awarded me with a blogger appreciation award (isn't she tops?) last week and I'm only just finding time to thank her very muchly.
Here are the Rules of the Game (for those I'm about to nominate):
1. Identify and show appreciation to the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must add the reward logo to your blog.
3. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5-10 of your favourite bloggers for this award.
5. Inform you nominees that you nominated them.
Easy peasy, right?
The seven random dwarves:
1. The first thing to know about me is I'm terrifyingly fascinated with the world. I mean, if we can go a whole night dreaming, and believe what we see is real, how the hell do we trust our waking hours?
2. I was once in love with Tuxedo Mask. Yes, I realise he's a cartoon character but I think he was my first fictional love. That stupid meatball-head frustrated the heck out of me with her cluelessness.
3. I'm petrified by the idea of having kids. Considering I'm getting married in less than 10 weeks, and The Boy wants a whole litter, I'm thinking I'll be confronted with this fear incredibly soon.
4. The Simpsons doesn't interest me. I know. Shocking. But Family Guy totally rocks The Simpsons' arse.
5. I have multiple personalities depending on where I am and who I'm with. At work, I'm a bit of a bitch and strict as all hell. At uni, and with my friends, I'm pretty easy going and laid back. When writing, I'm a great big ball of sarcasm, and when I'm around The Boy's friends I'm pretty timid and polite (I really don't know where this comes from but my sarcasm just doesn't go down well with them).
6. Since before I could remember, I swore I'd die young. And by young, I mean forties. I guess we'll see.
7. I'm seriously not afraid of death. Okay, I know this is easy to say when you're nice and safe at home but I mean it. I believe in God and I think it's that which gets me past the whole 'wah -, I'm going to die' hang up. I'm told that will change when I have kids. And I refer those people to #3.
So that's some stuff off the top of my head. Judge me by it or not, but I still love you guys. Because even more than any of those things, I love people and the things people do completely blow my mind.
Now to pass on the love.
Ink in the Book - because she has just an optimistic view on life - what's not to love?
Ru - because she gives some awesome advice on her blog and seems to have all the time in the world for her followers.
Unavoidable Awkwardness - I first fell in love with her blog title. And then I fell in love with her blog. Plus she loves the White Strips. Laurie equals awesome.
Entertaining Interests - because nine times out of ten her blog scares the shit out of me. And I love her for it anyway.
I know I'm supposed to do five but these four are so full of awesome they make up for it. Have fun!